In todays complex world, with major changes that only seem to be accelerating is there value in the age-old wisdom of listening to ones heart?
Try it and connect to your inner voice
- Turn off that radio, giving your physical hearing a rest can expand your inner ear.
- At home, turn off the computer, the television and the stereo.
- Spend half an hour in quite meditation and connect to your inner self. Let all the thoughts come and take them as they are. Dont think about them, just accept them.
- Spend some quit time alone in nature, listen to the sound around you.
- Pay attention to energy shifts in your physical body. Pain is telling you something is wrong.
- Keep a dream journal.
- Take moments in each day to clear your mind of distructions. Visualizing a chalkboard being erased often helps with this exercise.
- Keep a synchronicity notebook to write down all your so called coincidences
- Follow your hunches. Prepare to be amazed whre they lead you.
- Notice scents around you. What emotions or memories do they stir up?
- Start noticing markes or signs that bring about particular sensations in your gut.
- Practice Breathing
Try not to get bogged down with any nagging NEED TO KNOW when you are given a
particular message. Explanations come along with intuitive messages on a need to know basis. Using your sixth sense is just like working a muscle. It will get stronger the more you use it. Take cues from your pets. Animals can be especially sensitive to psychic energies.
Steve Jobs - Dont let the noise of others opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truely want to become. Everything else is secondary.
Albert Einstein - There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.
Get Your Free Course to increase your Fokus